Monday, December 3, 2007

NRI lady of New Jersey appreciates getting dental implant surgery in India.

I met Sonia Hyder an NRI of New Jersey in India, during a national medical surgery conference at Mumbai, she had come to India for a dental implant surgery, her treatment was nearly complete and she was preparing with her husband to fly back to the U.S and my friend who was a dentist of the Indian city got me introduced to the NRI couple and I asked them how and why did they come to India as their city could offer a better dental surgery options, hearing this Sonia replied that the medical facilities at their place is no doubt an upgraded one but the costs are expensive moreover U.S is one of the topmost country where Inflation is touching the skies and obviously every person whether poor or rich desires to have a medical treatment facility at an affordable less cost. The Indian lady jested and smiled saying “ We remain rich until we save more along with earning a lot of money.”

I was impressed by the sense of humour and reasoning displayed by Sonia. I asked her how did she decide to have a dental Implant in India. Sonia continued “ I met with an accident at home when I slipped from the stairs while going to my study room of our house. Nearly eight teeth of mine broke it was really terrible moreover my husband took me to the dental surgeon of our city and he told that the damage was severe he suggested to take a dental implant, I asked him about the procedure and he told that the treatment is of two stages, first the implants were to be placed on the bones of the jaw and then the crowns were to be fixed over the implant structures. However I wanted to have the dental tools made of zirconium and that seemed to be comfortable for me but zirconium implants cost about 880$ U.S and the cost seemed to be unaffordable by us at that time so we started seeking medical treatment options at a less comparitive cost and we finally got the solution through correspondence with Indian Healthguru and this medical tourism company helped and guided us a lot right from the beginning. On having submitted my case details the people of the medical tourism company offered to arrange a medical trip to India for a dental implant with all the best available healthcare and boarding facilities at a modern and sophisticated dental hospital in India at the top metropolitan city of Mumbai at a less cost of 600$ U.S and the bargain seemed to be a proper one to us so I came to India with my husband for getting implants in my mouth 15 days before, I was received with a warm welcome by the members of the tourism company who made me to lodge at a comfortable guest house supplemented with all facilities and the doctors treated me well in preparing and setting Implants after a week I got to the second stage of the dental surgery in which the Indian doctors prepared and fixed the dental crowns over the implants and I recovered from my trouble. I am grateful to the surgeons of India and of course Indian Healthguru that assisted me for a medical trip to India”.

After having narrated the experience of her dental implant surgery in India Sonia left with her husband for U.S. Having heard about her story right from herself I came to the conclusion that India is advancing towards a status of pioneership in the field of medical treatment and healing as its doctors are now providing the best treatment facilities at comparative affordable prices, India has no doubt become one of the finest choice of International patients for health recovery.

5 comments:

Healthtec Software said...

This is great to hear.That even in the field of surgery India is heading in good and forward direction.

Medical Billing Software

Nimita Daftary said...

Dental healthcare is one of the most expensive treatments. This is the precise reason there is an increase in dental medical tourism specially in India. Thank you so much for this write up. It's been awhile that i have been thinking to implants. I searched for dental implants India to get the best treatment. I am really concerned about my teeth and want to go through and know as much before taking the big decision.

Unknown said...

There are also many stories/reviews shared by the patients on their experience at dental clinics on Youtube.

Unknown said...

I was saw a video on dailymotion, where an Australian shares his happy experience from Dentzz Dental clinic in India, you see many such videos about foreigners reviews http://bit.ly/1FLgzWh and their reason for loving India for such treatments

Jennyjoshua25 said...

Your post is awesome, I would like to share some light on the cost for the treatment in the best Dental clinic in India by (Dentzz) is presented in this website: http://www.whatclinic.com/dentists/india/mumbai/dentzz-dental-care-centre-andheri